Are you looking for Pilchard, pioneer of bolloxcore, shitnoise, and hard guff? Good. You found him. He’s me.
I’ve been writing and releasing music as Pilchard since about 1997 when I first encountered Bob the Builder who has a cat of the same name.
Prior to that, I was always buggering about with something noisy; taking stuff apart, fixing it, messing with it, hitting it and so on. I still do that now but in a slightly more organised fashion.
You probably didn’t come here for my life story, so here’s some music:
King of Boscombe
King of Boscombe is my most recent release to date. It was kind of an accident. I was thinking about that difficult second album (which is almost complete, by the way) but got sidetracked and made this instead.
This EP is basically a sandwich made of breakbeat bread with a filling of downtempo hip hop beats.
- King of Boscombe
- Two Headed Bullet
- Tiny Raptor
- Made of Bees
- King of Boscombe (Memoraphile Remix)
Download and stream Pilchard – King of Boscombe:
- Get Pilchard – King of Boscombe on Amazon
- Get Pilchard – King of Boscombe on Apple Music
- Get Pilchard – King of Boscombe on Deezer
- Get Pilchard – King of Boscombe on Google Play
- Get Pilchard – King of Boscombe on iHeart Radio
- Get Pilchard – King of Boscombe on iTunes
- Get Pilchard – King of Boscombe on Napster
- Get Pilchard – King of Boscombe on Spotify
- Get Pilchard – King of Boscombe on Tidal
My debut album, Amy (named after my Daughter), was released in 2006. It was mostly written in 2002/03. It contains all sorts of weirdness. I’ll let you discover it for yourself.
- Miss Conception
- Used to Be
- Fear and Loathing (in Burgess Hill)
- Convolution Revolution
- Screaming Abdabs
- What Clipping
- Non Cosmopolitan
- I Store
- They Come the Harder
- 4000 Orgasms
Download and stream:
- Get Amy on iTunes
- Get Amy on Amazon
- Get Amy on Spotify
- Get Amy on Google Play
- Get Amy on Deezer
- Get Amy on Tidal
Is that not enough?
Like many musicians, Pilchard doesn’t make much from streamed and/or downloaded music. If you feel you would like to help out and you can afford to do so, you can donate to the cause using the methods below.
$ETH – Ethereum (preferred):
$BTC – Bitcoin (if that’s how you roll):
Paypal (for everyone else):