For whatever reason, I was completely unable to sleep last night so I thought rather than waste time I’d get on with something useful and fix the mess that was my blog. Along with fixing the theming (how the website looks), I also added a couple of bits; accessible from the nav on the right.
- Music – I thought it was about time I gave my music a bit more exposure. You can download my album and a few other tunes I’ve written from this page.
- Pics – Nothing special, just a slideshow from my Flickr stream. It’ll do for now, until I get my photo blog properly integrated.
- Location – Where I am, where I’ve been and where I might be going… Actually, not the last bit. In fact, as I write this, the rather snazzy plugin I’ve used here isn’t actually working. Epic fail.
- About me – Just a short blurb about my humble self.
What I’ve fixed
- Blogroll – The blogroll is back! Giving props to my favourite blogs. They are there because I like and reccommend them. Check them out.
- Profile pic – It disappeared when I broke the site. Now it is back and looking awesome, if I may say so myself.
- Links – Links to some of my other properties and profiles on the web. I’m fully stalkable!
- Colours – Everything went orange and brown for a bit… That was nasty!
- Disclaimer – My blog, my thoughts, my opinions, nobody elses. Got it?
That’s about it. If you think it sucks, please let me know so that I can do absolutely nothing about it. 😀