My friends at Snarky Girls forced me to take part in this meme by viciously tagging me and who am I to argue? The first part of this is that I have to tell you six things about myself. After I’ve done this I have to tag six people and yada yada the cycle continues. Yes it is a kind of chain letter but it could be fun so without any a do, here are my six things:
- I have an irrational fear of wasps
- I simply LOVE hospital alcohol gel hand wash
- My favourite composer is J.S. Bach
- When I was very small, I was shopping with my parents one time and decided to go for a wander. Someone found me wandering around on my own and asked me where my Mummy was. I very sternly replied with “I am Batman, I don’t have a Mummy!”
- I smoke far too much
- I am assistant bandmaster of a traditional youth marching band called Burgess Hill Marching Youth
So, there’s my six things. The people I am going to tag that have no choice but to continue this cycle (or I will eat their feet) by doing the same are:
The rules to play are …
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
If I’ve tagged you, you absolutely must continue this or I will cry big hairy man tears.